Friday, April 23, 2010

My handmade reusable grocery bags...ode to Earth Day!

So, I bought this PDF pattern a few days ago from Keykalou on etsy..super cute and easy (so I thought!) After a few rounds with the seam ripper and a big prick to my thumb (good thing the fabric is red!) I figured out how to make the bag ...yeah! I just finished another one...these are fun and a nice change from all the aprons and skirts I've been making!





I've finished these two and have plans to do at least 2 to 3 more.



jpg">

3 comments:

  1. NICE. THese are adorable. It was great talking. I wish you were closer :( Much love lady. (The mac and cheese was pure perfection.)

    ReplyDelete

  2. I fully satisfy with this website, i am just going through your all pages. Expecting this types of great new contents. Wayanad Empire

    ReplyDelete